Every year I look forward to the annual Big Fat Quiz for a few laughs from some of my favorite British comedians.
Some years it’s awesome; some years it sucks.
After last year’s terrible show with Mel B, I have to say, this year TOTALLY made up for it!
It was AMAZING!
- Russell Brand being confused as to why the questions are from 10 years worth of history and realizing that it is the “anniversary” show and not just a quiz of the past year.
Everyone’s favorite Goth Detectives (Russell Brand and Noel Fielding) creating total anarchy and mayhem, per usual.
Jimmy Carr realizing that Russell and Noel were cheating the entire time by texting audience members and then taking away their phones.
- Chris the Fly.
- Jonathan Ross and Warwick Davis being adorable and the only two taking the quiz seriously.
- Jack Whitehall hysterical as always. (Especially with his Jonathan Ross impersonation…)
- Jack Whitehall turning into a 14-year-old girl while texting Chico (“I’ll wait a minute. I don’t want to seem eager.”) and then emitting a high-pitched girly squeal after finally receiving a text back.
- Jack Whitehall’s intense devotion to James Blunt.
- A Dalek coming out to read the last round of questions! (Carr:”He’s on 8 out of 10 Cats next week!” Dalek: “I WILL EXTERMINATE ALL THE CATS!”)