The 70s are back in a big way this fashion season, but with a modern twist!
So many designers have have taken cues from the “Make Love, Not War” hippie era in their recent runway shows and I’m totally digging it.
Want to make your looks 70s-inspired this spring?
Here’s a list of some key trends and pieces that will have you saying, “Groovy, man.”
- Short, Tunic Dresses
- Fringe (Especially purses, boots, and dresses)
- Denim (Especially dresses, skirts, and jackets)
- Bold Colors and Floral/Patchwork Print Patterns
- High-Waisted and Flared-Bottomed/Wide-Leg Shorts and Pants/Jeans
- Suede (Especially purse and dresses)
- White Lace Embroidered Blouses and Dresses
- Peasant Tops
Keep Calm and Fashion On, Ladies!!