Last night was Fashion’s Night Out, and it’s currently New York Fashion Week. Need I say more?! Unfortunately I wasn’t in New York for FNO, but I certainly got my style fix at home following online/Twitter coverage, and checking out some of the hottest designers promote their off-runway lines for fall on QVC. Everything from Marc Bouwer to Issac Mizrahi to Dennis Basso… (See above…some tweets from my feed last night about FNO) What a fabulous night for fashion and charity!
Also, the Fashion Week runways are all about glamour, vintage, bright colors, and blast-from-the-past-styles with a modern twist…and I’m in love.
I can’t wait for the cooler weather to get here so I can have fun playing around with my outfits this fall season…or as the women of Bronx Beat call it…Sweata’ Weatha’!!! (SNL, Maya Rudolph and Amy Poehler)
Whether you’re in the Big Apple or not, everyone can enjoy all that this autumnal season has to offer…here are some ways I will be celebrating:
1) Reading and obsessing over my Instyle and Vogue “big” Fall Editions.
2) Watching the Runway live streams online.
3) Staulking my favorite designers, mags, editors, and writers on Twitter…can you say, Ariel Foxman? :)
4) Instagram…getting live photography and updates from @LiveRunwayShows and @NYFASHIONWEEK
5) ..And I might do a little splurging myself at the stores or online :)
So let’s all say “Sayonara!” to Summer and give our best “Hello Lover” Carrie-Bradshaw-impressions to Autumn, because Fall Fashion is officially here, baby!!!