It’s that time of the week again…Fashion Friday. But, this isn’t just any Fashion Friday! Oh no, because yesterday, February 7th, marked the beginning of…*drumroll*
NEW YORK FASHION WEEK 2013: FALL COLLECTIONS!!!
The week goes through Valentine’s Day, February 14th. Think of it this way, if you don’t have someone special to share the holiday with, at least you can look good and love your shoes…right?
All you fashionistas out there…enjoy yourself! And let’s hope this crazy blizzard doesn’t put a damper on the festivities.
It doesn’t matter if you are one of the lucky few who gets dressed up and invited to a show, or even gets to work behind the scenes, there are still so many ways to observe the New York madness from afar.
One of the best ways to stay current with all the goings-on right now is the Merecedes-Benz Fashion Week site.
Through this hub of fashion traffic you can:
- Sign up to be on the email list to receive daily updates
- Check out the schedules of each day and search for your favorite designers from A-Z
- Look at photo & video galleries from the shows/collections
- Get with the “in crowd” by keeping up on the social media scene
- AND EVEN (my favorite part) watch the runway from the comfort of your couch and PJs…on live stream
So get ready, hold onto your Jimmy Choo’s, and let the beauty and magic of New York fall fashion dress you up in its love…